Final colors for the propellers, a skin, and more I really like the idea of dying the plastic propellers for the Phantom 3, and have been playing around with a number of different mixes to […]
Husband, father, Coffee Junkie, Mac Addict, InfoSec Professional,
amateur photographer, craft beer and whiskey connoisseur, 2A supporter, IoT & Smart Home fiddler, UAV flyer & all around Curmudgeon and Generally Sarcastic SOB (not necessarily in that order).
The opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone and not those of my employer, family, pets, the voices in my head, or anyone else for that matter ... hell in an hour they may not be mine either :-)
Recent Blog Posts
- Milky Way Processing in On1 Photo Raw 2018
- Bitten by the Astrophotography Bug!
- Migrating from Lightroom to On1 Photo Raw
- SteelStacks – Bethlehem Pennsylvania
- Bear Creek Falls Pennsylvania – Photography & Lesson Learned
- Using WeeWX for Home Automation
- WeeWX Weather Station Post Install Configurations